Wednesday, September 9, 2009

my 3rd day attend for eng113 class

walao,老师今天更年期突然来个“发神经”
今天班上举办了一场1$party
pokai~lim pei is the 2nd person fine by lecturer..
if can't answer the question so need fine 1$..!




question came by:~
"MACDONALD"
what is the mean of Mac or Mc??
鬼知道啊。。!!

番薯:" which is the richer person here? YA,soon! Where is soon?"
ME:"in front u la..aiyo!!"
haha
ME:"...again!!i'm not the richer..!i'm poor k?SIR!!!!(心想但事不成)
番薯:" give me 1$ if cannot answer this...
time counting start~
1..2..3..
ME:"big"...
wrong!
ME:"surname of macdonald?
wrong!
4..5..(1$$$)




就这样我的一块木瓜不见了。。(1$= 1 papaya)
n the answer is ‘the SON of Donald’~
shit..suck..

ur car plat is TAN la hah..
later give u break..!
kiss my ass la..ben!
haha..^6^

@#$%$%^&**(()_+
Excuse me..
I am gentleman so I won't write or speak in bad word de,,kaka ^_^
tat just a symbol..
just fun..haha

well, although it is challenging but still
"I'm loving it"(mc advertising)
haha..
tat is the way to improve myself..




START FROM TODAY!!~~
I will read,read,and read..!
come la,baby..
ask more question!!!never scare u..
haha..

quite difficult too if want to do that..
HAIZ>>
Alamak..~~~
^~*
do my best loh..
try loh..
janji ada do the best..
haha..
g@mb@+3H N3!

2 comments:

  1. very nice lecturer^6
    i wan a lecturer like that too..
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. yama??
    let the lecturer teach u loh..!!
    haha..
    very strict..!!!
    difficult to pass this sem de eng~
    haha..^

    ReplyDelete