Tuesday, September 8, 2009

my birthday at 2nd day 2nd semester in nilai college

AaaAAaaa~
bei tahan arr..!!!
1st n 2nd day is morning class..!
n then 2nd day is come 4 my birthday..
1st 9 still need sleep early..!!
haizzz..
can't wait 4 my friend blessing..
aiaiai..
now i'm 18years old this years..
haha..old more 1 years le loh~*
my wish is happy always n safe always my family n me
find a suitable gf
take the good result earn a lot money respect parents

now came to my 2nd semester liao..
feel happily but on 1st day is going to do assignment n homework alr arrrrrrr!!!
shit..
like a shit..
pokai arr!!

Where r u??
isn't u alr 4get me?
or u remember me but still angry of me?
may b is my false b4..!
SORRY..:'(
i know u still remember my birthday but y u not bless me..
at least write a msg of birthday to me!
disappointed..
yesterday i really didn't 4get ur sister birthday..
i work hard finding her file at friendster~
but god does not helping me ~
my line here so slow..
so lag..
tis is the reason'
anywhere hope u happy always..
from 2day start i will 4 get u in my memory also..
bye!~gambateh..

No comments:

Post a Comment