Monday, October 12, 2009

Gud lucKK" 2mrW D m@+h TEST

nearing 2am now
it is morning now..
i'm still didn't sleep yet
just finish my math revision
WALAoooo yeh..
sai math lohhhhrrr~
sai lao shi..!
wish that 2mrw test she will set the easy question for us la..
if that more bettter la..

today neg class I'm got back my 1$ ooo..
award for done my thesis statement^^
duit pai tan o~~
haha
XD
although is 1$ only
but i will try the best to get back my 4$ in the money pocket
1 by 1
i sure can do it de..
n wait for my good news la..
haha
:)

In malaysian study pula c the video
our tanah melayu HerO!!!
Fuyoh~.~
ok la..
but nice loh not need take the lesson n c video only..
kaka~
bo pian..
sometimes feel sej class boring too..
not better than moral b4..
haizzz~~

get ready for 2mrw math test
jia you~~
yi lu shun feng la!!
^_<
need sleep liao..
if not many mistake for the math paper..
so..
gud bai,guy..
n gud 9
@_@ Zzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment