Saturday, October 10, 2009

today's DI@RY。。

walao yeh..
bei tahan arr~~
no know y suddenly very pei cheh de..
ARRRRRRR!!!!

A lot thing need i to do arrrr...
mjb++
script,research, math test on tuesday..
WALAO~`
no yet do any review lehh
how to do now..!
until TODAY still no yet decided wat the gift wan give 4 her de
and then how to buy the gift and how many day u done the gift~~~
lolxzx..
wat to do now???
actually tis is last gift i give her..
tis time just want complete my promise when we r together
n then i will leave my hand up
let it go
give up le,really 1~
no more care about her
like about her le
haiz..

after wake up in afternoon,going to giant..
finally..
i get my swimming trunks liao
while it's no nice
but i will get 1 more
when..
wa wu duit la
XD
now bo duit ma
giant..
1st record for me stay in giant almost for 4 hours there..
leehai~
accompany with my roommates-Edmund and his gfriend..
my roommates buy new spectacle
now i just know spectacle is very expensive de wor..
wakwak..me very 'sua gu' o!!!haha..
girlfriend???
i no sure..
every times ask him he no admit
an opposite sex best friend???
no know..!!
u ask my roommates la
his contact number is..
record it~
016..
007009
and
10
try it..
try contact it n ask him
haha:)

just now go to c the show in president hall
going late..
but when i reach there just wan start only wor
haha
the show aRR..
haha..funny loh!!!
b4 NUC student perform,all scream very loudly..
after tat..
lolxzx
afrika student perform ooo..
still ok la..cant say bad la..
at least they are deputy for our college ma
haha
but quite boring also the all show
n we are leave early more

haha~
@ GOOD NEW
now my mood become better liao
walao..
just now really really peicheh o..
magai aRR
luckily QUEK doing sometimes to do make me laughing
at least he let me some idea joR
THANKS QUEK ^.0
if not..
siao liao me
>.<

finally
this week cloth wash finish also
a lot o
wash it in twice time
separate it
and i feel tat it's easily
kaka
^.<..

n today my 2 friends birthday
ken(kok ann) n li dao..
Happpy Birthday to both of u ya..^^
have a nice day..
but c the time now..
haha
alr pass la..XD
actually their birthday is 10october de~
haha
my mistake..
'_'||
haha..
anyway
at least i got msg them yesterday morning ma..
haha:)

No comments:

Post a Comment