Sunday, October 11, 2009

A spec!aL n meAnn!ng giFT 送给她

wak~
very pekchek today..
didn't get the thing that i wan
didn't got someone can help me!!!
got ntg today..
find that thing for whole day
waste my time, my energy, my spirit some more~
lolxzx..
wat is that thing mean???
actually is a gift~
a gift for her~
it's important for us especially for me
is a memory
firstly, i go to giant n search tat kind of gift i want
but didn't get!!!
have no idea just going back..


说真的
虽然只是简简单单的一个东西
但是我找得很辛苦~~
真的真的很辛苦~
我很用心de去找了
用我全部时间去找了
结果还是找不到
很可悲
因为时间的关系
我只能在这个星期里完成它
然后把它送给她
虽然不是亲手
没法子~
因为人在学校里

有这样想过..
需要酱吗?
值得吗?
一个礼物搞到你变成酱。。
你说啦
它只是我过去的女人
需要酱认真吗
当时的我非常矛盾
我该去找吗?
还是放弃算了。。!!
真的真的好烦
真的顶不了~
一星期给我一次酱的心情
恐怕你见不到我的blog了以后
还记得那个短片吗?

柔,是我你..还好吗
我试过了~
但做不到
我试过用工作麻醉自己
甚至用酒精灌醉自己
但还是忘不了你
这个短片不断地在我头脑里重复~~
好难忘记。。

besides tat..
i need THANKS my friend-辉哥
i meet him in giant
when the time he knew that i need buy the gift
he say will helping me
and he say to if need his help contact him anything
therefore i need his help to bring me go to buy it
n i call him
at night 8pm like tat
he take me find tat by motor
tat's a good experience for me
1st time i take by someone by motor in here
it's great..
now my cloth still got something smell..
the smell after blow by wind.
may b u will not understand~!
it's okay,nvrmd..
i really really need thanks him a lot~
THANKS a lot~~really really
although still got ntg also..
just see a lot of cloth around
!!!
so now just 1 way..
tis week go back n find it as fast as possible n done it in 2 day
if cant also need!!!!!
tat's the way tat i can do now
if someone can help me now
i think it's better but not..
i no blame anyone i blame myself..
i'm very stupid very pig
if i plan early then i think i will not rushing like tis de.
damn xxxx..
lolzxz
kns!!>.<
ki shi!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment